Australian company, Conceive Please Pty Ltd, was founded in 2012 to help empower and support couples wishing to start or extend a family through natural conception.
Support from Australian fertility experts and compelling medical evidence has enabled Conceive Please Pty Ltd to develop a range of essential fertility products, information and resources to support couples on their fertility journey, to help optimise their chance of falling pregnant, and to nurture an ongoing pregnancy.
We are committed to the delivery of excellence in our provision of educational tools and products that meet the highest ethical standards.
We aim to provide trustworthy, relevant and up-to-date information to our customers.
Our products and services are reliable, from the quality of our manufacturing, to the supply of our services and support.
Conceive Please Pty Ltd is 100 per cent committed to professionalism.
About the conceivepleaseTM Fertility Kit
The conceiveplease Fertility Kit is a comprehensive program and guide for couples wishing to start or grow a family through natural conception. The kit contains a range of ‘his’ and ‘her’ fertility supplements and products and simple, step-by-step educational information to assist couples with falling pregnant naturally.
Australia’s first holistic pregnancy planning kit
Offers couples pre-conception vitamins, health and support, monitoring of menstrual cycle & timed baby making and early pregnancy tests
Developed by Australian fertility experts
Available online and in pharmacy
Optimise your chance of conceiving
Trying to fall pregnant can be more stressful for some, than others and it is easy to feel overwhelmed by all the factors to consider when trying to conceive naturally.
conceivepleaseTM is specifically designed to guide you with natural conception in the privacy of your own home.
What’s inside the conceivepleaseTM Fertility Kit
- A DVD with step by step instructions on what to do and how to use the conceivepleaseTMFertility Kit.
- The Getting Pregnant Naturally educational book on reproductive health, medical fertility facts and important lifestyle modifications to consider when trying to conceive.
Just some of what is covered in this book is everything you need to know about:
- Preparing for pregnancy
- The menstrual cycle
- Strategies for monitoring ovulation
- Men’s chapter on sperm health
- Testing your fertility
- One-month supply of conceivepleaseTMPreconception & Pregnancy Vitamins, specially formulated to:
- Support healthy female reproduction
- Give you the required dose of folic acid and iodine needed throughout pregnancy
- Additional 16 essential vitamins to support fertility health and pregnancy
- One-month supply of conceivepleaseTMSpermPlus® for men Only vitamins
- Each tablet contains a combination of the important antioxidants, nutrients and minerals that may support male fertility and sperm health
- The formula is based on scientific and medical evidence and includes the antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, lycopene, garlic oil, folic acid, zinc, vitamin D and calcium
Useful for anyone wishing to start or grow a family through natural conception
Gives you peace of mind and eliminates the guess work
Easy to use and follow
Helps to pin point your most fertile days
Provides pre-conception support with specially formulated vitamin supplements for both men and women
Knowing your day of ovulation is vital if you wish to increase your chance of falling pregnant
Inside your conceiveplease™ fertility kit you will get:
- One box of the conceivepleaseTMOne Step LH Urine Ovulation test, containing 5 ovulation test sticks with instructions on how to determine your most fertile window by detecting the LH surge in your urine.
- The conceivepleaseTMdigital thermometer to check for changes in your basal body temperature as an additional method of tracking your ovulation
- The conceivepleaseTMfertility calendar to help you track your menstrual cycle and help predict your most fertile days
By accurately tracking your ovulation, you may be one step closer to improving your chances of falling pregnant. Our fertility calendar helps you do just that. By monitoring your temperature changes and the LH surge in your urine, you can detect your most fertile time.
The conceiveplease Fertility Kit also includes reliable test for detecting an early pregnancy. Inside your kit you have two of the conceivepleaseTM One Step HCG pregnancy tests to aid in detecting an early pregnancy.
Experience shows us that once couples make the decision to start a family they want to conceive as soon as possible. If this sounds like you, the fertility kit can provide you with the necessary tools and easy steps to guide you on your fertility journey.